Alliance Bank Installment Loans are specifically made for intermediate-term requirements (someone to seven years) for equipment, gear, automobiles, property, facilities, breeding livestock, refinancing debt — even down re payments on farm purchases.
- Competitive prices
- Convenient term options
- No prepayment charge or penalty. It is possible to spend down your loan early to save lots of interest expense.
- Flexible payment choices to match your cashflow requirements. Choose annual, semi-annual, quarterly or month-to-month interest repayment frequencies; completely or partially amortized loans; and decreasing, degree or accelerated re payment schedules.
Because the leading Ag Lender payday loans in pennsylvania in the region, Alliance Bank can offer loans for an array of Ag Real Estate purposes.
Finance the acquisition of farms, ranches, timberland, additional acreage, buildings, processing facilities and improvements, earnings producing or investment real estate, or refinancing or consolidating debt that is existing.
- Funding typically within 1 month of application
- Price lock at commitment for approximately 60 times
- Renovation loans
- Individual service you deserve and expect
- Fixed or rate that is variable available
- No Prepayment charges
- Re Payment terms are particularly flexible – dependent in your cashflow requirements
- Term could possibly be 1 day to a decade
- Re Payments might be monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual
- Loans are completely amortized in order to prevent balloon payments in the final end of this term
- Loans are guaranteed by an insurable first lien on agricultural or qualified domestic property
- Additional credit to invest in farm/business, household, or non-agricultural requirements are often organized as being a loan that is long-term agricultural real-estate is provided as security
- Loans guaranteed by real-estate may also be used for household requirements including training, medical costs, inheritance/income fees, and major residence for self or family that is immediate
- Extra funds may be deposited into an interest-bearing account to protect future payments as well as other authorized purposes
OPERATING PERSONAL LINES OF CREDIT